1. How to contact us
Email :[email protected]
2. Subject Matter of Agreement
This agreement covers the arrangements between you and us in relation to your use of the Website and the Games whether you are playing for real money or playing for fun.
3. Legal Requirements
3.1 You can only use the Website and the Games if you are of the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live.
3.2 We wish to warn potential customers that underage gambling is an offence; We will not accept bets from persons under the age of 18. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age from any customer, and Player Accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided.
4. House Rules
4.1 We will process any withdrawal request instantly provided that we have been able to complete our customer due diligence checks as required by applicable laws and regulations. This is an exception if we are experiencing technical delays which will be communicated.
4.2 For your own protection and for quality and training purposes, telephone conversations and any other communications between you and us may be recorded and/or monitored.
4.3 We reserve the right to suspend and/or close your Player Account should you be found to be using offensive, abusive or violent behaviour towards our employees (as determined by us).
5. Deposit And Withdrawal Limits
5.1 Deposit Limits
Players can deposit up to ksh.10,000 into their Player Account. Should players wish to change the deposit limits on their Player Account with us, they can do so by contacting us where we reserve the rights to change the limit either way.
5.2 Withdrawal Limits
A player can withdraw any amount available on his cash balance. All withdrawal requests will be subject to checks as laid out. Player balances are kept in segregated accounts and not used for operational expenses. This ensures that your funds are always available for you to withdrawal in accordance with our banking and security procedures. Please note, we reserve the right to use additional eligibility criteria to determine the withdrawal options players may be offered at any given time.
5.3 Self Exclusion
Any player who wishes to restrict himself/herself from playing at JengaCash.com can make use of our self-exclusion policy at any point in time. Upon such a request from a player, we shall close the player’s Player Account.
5.7 Getting Help
We want you to enjoy your time on the site, and as such encourage you to gamble responsibly while on JengaCash.com
If you feel you have a gambling problem, please ask yourself the following questions, the more you answer “yes” the more likely it is you have a gambling problem:
- Spending more money and time on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it hard to manage or stop your gambling.
- Having arguments with family or friends about money and gambling.
- Losing interest in usual activities or hobbies like going out with friends or spending time with family.
- Always thinking or talking about gambling.
- Lying about your gambling or hiding it from other people.
- Chasing losses or gambling to get out of financial trouble.
- Gambling until all of your money is gone.
- Borrowing money, selling possessions or not paying bills in order to pay for gambling.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for a longer time to get the same feeling of excitement or buzz.
- Neglecting work, school, family, personal needs or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Feeling anxious, worried, guilty, depressed or irritable.
6. Bonus And Referrals
We reserve the right on how we award our bonuses. There is a set limit on the amount an individual player can accumulate for referral service. A maximum of ksh. 500 will be obtained from individual deposit from one user beyond this point the bonus is invalid.
7. Prohibited Uses
7.1 Software Modifications
User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way.
7.2 Personal Use
The Service is intended solely for the User’s personal use. The User is only allowed to wager for his/her personal entertainment. Under no circumstances shall a User be permitted to use his/her “real money account” for any purpose other than for using the Service.
7.3 Automatic Players (BOTS).
The use of artificial intelligence including, without limitation, “robots” is strictly forbidden in connection with the Service. All actions taken in relation to the Service by a User must be executed personally by players through the user interface accessible by use of the Software, and without the assistance of any form of artificial intelligence.
7.4 Fraudulent Behaviour
In the event that Jengacash deems that a User has engaged or attempted to engage in fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or improper activity while using the Service, including without limitation, engaging in any of the activities set forth in this Clause 5 or any other game manipulation, or the making of any fraudulent payment, including without limitation, use of a stolen credit card or fraudulent chargeback or money laundering, Jengacash shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including, but not limited to:
- immediately blocking a User’s access to the Service;
- terminating a User’s account with Jengacash;
- seizing the funds within a User’s account;
- disclosing such information (including the identity of the User) to financial institutions, relevant authorities and/or any person or entity that has the legal right to such information; and/or
- ,taking legal action against a User.
8. Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
1. refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website;
2. change, suspend, remove, modify or add any Game or tournament on the Website;
3. where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it’s a multiple bet/parlay will be null and void;
4. remove any real money funds or bonus funds or loyalty points awarded to any Player Account that have been credited due to manifest error, game error, mistake or system failure;
5. withhold any winnings until the identity of the winning person is verified in accordance with our obligations under applicable laws and regulations or if we suspect fraud or any fraudulent or other unlawful activity or if any payments made by you are disputed by us or any third party.
9. Complaints And Disputes Procedure
1. If you are unhappy about any aspect of our services, we encourage you to raise a complaint as soon as possible and, in any event, within one month of the date of the incident.
2. If you have a complaint about any aspect of our services, please contact our customer support team kindly refer to the channels offered 1. (How To Contact us)
3. We accept customer complaints through all these channels above and they can be made in person, spoken or written, over the telephone, via email or via third party intermediaries.
4. When making a complaint, please provide us with the following: Phone number , full name and a summary of your complaint.
5. We will provide you with an acknowledgement of your complaint within 24 hours.
6. .On receipt of your complaint we will conduct an investigation.
7. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, we will escalate your complaint to our Management Team.
This agreement is effective from the moment of acceptance by registering on our website, and shall remain in force indefinitely unless terminated in accordance with these terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt it is agreed that you are bound by this agreement if you use the Software, Website and/or the Games in any way, including, but not limited to, initiating or making a deposit through your Player Account or submitting your deposit details to us.